Monday, August 13, 2012

It's a very sad day in Puppet Land


 





I received a rather strange and unpleasant message in my inbox today. It seems our good friend, Mr. Puppet is no longer with us. I am deeply saddened by this and it would explain his absence this past year. I don't know the specifics, but if I were to venture a guess I would not be surprised if Joey Gladstone had something to do about it. I tried to telephone Deboura to relay the news but her husband answered and threatened to cut my testicles off. Mr. Puppet has been a regular here with us going back to Myspace, he has been both our partner in crime and adversary and played each part well. Above all he was a good friend, I don't know if I am out of line but I was told his real name was Edward Chablis and was a bodybuilder, which seems greatly at odds with his small puppet-like online appearance. So a toast (of thawed ice berg water) to you, Mr. Puppet. You will always be with us in spirit. This would have been longer and more in-depth but I am mentally and emotionally exhausted over this news. Perhaps more later, or perhaps not...


JRS

4 comments:

Travis Tredwell said...

He's alive and well. He had a fancy party some time back and Dabney Coleman got a little tipsy and spilled his wine on the Puppetboy's computer and fried it. It went down hill from there with a drunken pantless Dabney Coleman urinating in the middle of the street while shouting off a profanity laced diatribe. The police had to use a tazer on him.

Tim Kisper said...

Shucks, I'll miss the little feller, he was too young to go. Good Lord, see fit in Your infinite wisdom to guide our little puppet friend home to Your bosom. And protect him Ye Ole' Lord from damnation, Amen.

Anonymous said...

Great article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website.
Keep up the good writing.

My web site: Abercrombie Bruxelles

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to
be at the internet the simplest factor to be mindful of.

I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as people think about worries that they just
don't realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

my blog post web site